Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00025 EGP / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 40% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,417 (Bs 60,610,657) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yingkou costs 元48 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 60 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥25,555 (about 1 hour ago)