Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 598%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 838 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.776 EGP / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 354% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,044 (Bs 13,542) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €70 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨13,215 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (about 1 hour ago)