Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 698%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 614 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.890 EGP / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 401% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,651 (Bs 8,282) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (41 minutes ago)