Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 564%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 723 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.601 EGP / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 357% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,420 (Bs 7,134) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,264 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Managua costs 3.00 C$ (about 1 hour ago)