Cost of living in Valencia, Spain compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 231%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 670 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.894 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 123% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,360 (€544) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tromsø costs kr 78 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 186 лв (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (29 minutes ago)