Cost of living in Vaasa, Finland compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 288%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.220 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vaasa (Finland) is 204% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,963 (€888) in Vaasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)