Cost of living in Vaasa, Finland compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 204%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.541 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vaasa (Finland) is 189% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,123 (€1,073) in Vaasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $169 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Chemnitz costs €45 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$59 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Münster costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walnut Creek, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 270,000 (about 1 hour ago)