Cost of living in Užice, Serbia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17736 EGP / RSD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Užice (Serbia) is 25% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,300 (91,905 Дин.) in Užice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩20,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $807 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (about 2 hours ago)