Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16572 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 110% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,553 (¥39,541) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Adelaide costs AU$3.50 (35 minutes ago)