Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15732 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 109% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,093 (¥76,872) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php40 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$100 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 200 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)