Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16588 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 116% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,687 (¥88,542) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Udine costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)