Cost of living in Utrecht, Netherlands compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 206%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 291 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.454 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utrecht (Netherlands) is 190% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,065 (€466) in Utrecht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 3,099 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daejeon costs ₩8,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr5,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (41 minutes ago)