Cost of living in Utrecht, Netherlands compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 236%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 268 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.313 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utrecht (Netherlands) is 200% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,506 (€370) in Utrecht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gothenburg costs 20 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (38 minutes ago)