Cost of living in Utrecht, Netherlands compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 335 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.530 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utrecht (Netherlands) is 165% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,294 (€502) in Utrecht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)