Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.598 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 78% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,613 ($1,115) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (27 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)