Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.800 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 80% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,566 ($1,212) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)