Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.761 EGP / CZK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 59% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,981 (7,857 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Santa Cruz, California costs $40 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Suzhou costs 元16 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Islamabad costs ₨20,182 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)