Cost of living in Uşak, Turkey compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.981 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uşak (Turkey) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 2,849 (572TL) in Uşak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (44 minutes ago)