Cost of living in Uşak, Turkey compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.962 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uşak (Turkey) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,289 (864TL) in Uşak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)