Cost of living in Uşak, Turkey vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.333 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uşak (Turkey) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 10,759 (3,228TL) in Uşak.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$43,499 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$24,790 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulan Bator costs 15,000 ₮ (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,626 (about 5 hours ago)