Cost of living in Uşak, Turkey compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.655 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uşak (Turkey) is 15% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,185 (1,973TL) in Uşak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.218 (37 minutes ago)