Cost of living in Ürümqi, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.615 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 58% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,942 (元1,507) in Ürümqi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨42 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Portoviejo costs $1.20 (43 minutes ago)