Cost of living in Uruapan, Mexico compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 95 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.872 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uruapan (Mexico) is 71% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,271 (Mex$ 4,900) in Uruapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q35 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)