Cost of living in Uruapan, Mexico compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.869 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uruapan (Mexico) is 38% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,181 (Mex$ 17,476) in Uruapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (43 minutes ago)