Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35357 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 22% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,920 (Php25,227) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 17,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 70 zł (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵40 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)