Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 215 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.170 EGP / SEK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 187% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,655 (7,674 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $120 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (18 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (38 minutes ago)