Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.211 EGP / SEK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 177% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,881 (9,897 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,300 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shah Alam costs RM160,000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (about 3 hours ago)