Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.007 EGP / SEK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 124% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 29,068 (14,481 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 35 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (43 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 2 hours ago)