Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 176%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.039 EGP / SEK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 124% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,847 (13,165 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 200,000 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 160 Dirham (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,050 (33 minutes ago)