Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 189%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.186 EGP / SEK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 199% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,361 (7,942 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)