Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 224%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01607 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 139% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,292 (₩1,636,187) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Windsor costs C$17 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$85 (about 1 hour ago)