Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 230%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01640 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 223% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,571 (₩1,437,125) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,238 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)