Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 281%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01625 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 230% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,505 (₩1,138,610) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 800 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $9,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)