Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 233%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01628 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 151% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 30,161 (₩1,852,624) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)