Cost of living in Ulm, Germany vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.344 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is 82% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,785 (€1,071) in Ulm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $62 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$699 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)