Cost of living in Ulm, Germany vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 19.244 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is 78% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,406 (€1,112) in Ulm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 70TL (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Volos costs €7 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,541 (24 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 38 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$12 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Rioja costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)