Cost of living in Ulm, Germany compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.088 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is 84% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,865 (€1,132) in Ulm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 70 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,220 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €20 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,310 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 45 (about 1 hour ago)