Cost of living in Ulhasnagar, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26529 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulhasnagar (India) is 16% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,802 (₨48,255) in Ulhasnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)