Cost of living in Ulhasnagar, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27648 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulhasnagar (India) is 22% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,448 (₨26,939) in Ulhasnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Addis Ababa costs 23 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in El Paso, Texas costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)