Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30686 EGP / RUB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 87% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,666 (руб 34,759) in Ulan-Ude to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,700 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)