Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30099 EGP / RUB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 83% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,887 (руб 32,848) in Ulan-Ude to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cajamarca costs S/. 900 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Shenzhen costs 元80 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 7 B/. (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥9 (28 minutes ago)