Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31073 EGP / RUB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 79% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,498 (руб 40,222) in Ulan-Ude to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malmo costs 600 kr (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maputo costs 6,600 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)