Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 481 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00737 EGP / MNT
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 81% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,806 (923,366 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)