Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 448 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00644 EGP / MNT
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 56% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,873 (756,043 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)