Cost of living comparison between Ulan Bator, Mongolia and Al Mansurah, Egypt
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 372 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00713 EGP / MNT
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 67% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,266 (878,378 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barrie costs C$86 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)