Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00741 EGP / MNT
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 49% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,825 (2,405,997 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $65 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,020 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Dallas, Texas costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Groningen costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,450 (about 1 hour ago)