Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 349 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00759 EGP / MNT
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 71% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,415 (845,294 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)