Cost of living in Ujjain, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27480 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ujjain (India) is 12% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,210 (₨15,321) in Ujjain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,500 Shilling (43 minutes ago)