Cost of living in Ujjain, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28002 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ujjain (India) is 13% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,188 (₨22,098) in Ujjain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 15 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)