Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01648 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 20% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,390 (₩509,070) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (41 minutes ago)