Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01608 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 21% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,699 (₩976,182) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨22,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 35₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)