Cost of living in Udon Thani, Thailand compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.549 EGP / THB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udon Thani (Thailand) is 28% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,619 (30,277 ฿) in Udon Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minsk costs 6.00 BYN (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £660 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 20,000元 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 30,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (23 minutes ago)