Cost of living in Udon Thani, Thailand compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.537 EGP / THB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udon Thani (Thailand) is 29% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,434 (28,758 ฿) in Udon Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 60 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨79 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhavnagar costs ₨180 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨300 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (13 minutes ago)