Cost of living in Udon Thani, Thailand compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.560 EGP / THB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udon Thani (Thailand) is 30% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,923 (30,220 ฿) in Udon Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 200,000 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 160 Dirham (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,050 (39 minutes ago)