Cost of living in Udon Thani, Thailand compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.531 EGP / THB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udon Thani (Thailand) is 30% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,019 (13,216 ฿) in Udon Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,888 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨180 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Halifax costs C$2.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,750 (about 1 hour ago)