Cost of living in Udine, Italy vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.499 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udine (Italy) is 40% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,230 (€889) in Udine to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $6,099 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Maringá costs R$ 10 (39 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bishkek costs 900 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)