Cost of living in Udine, Italy compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.262 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udine (Italy) is 42% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,617 (€771) in Udine to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $69 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U45,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Baltimore, Maryland costs $5.51 (about 2 hours ago)