Cost of living in Udine, Italy compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.449 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udine (Italy) is 40% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,450 (€756) in Udine to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2.47 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Sebastian costs €120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Marseille costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dublin costs €1.56 (about 1 hour ago)