Cost of living in Udaipur, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27480 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 35% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,364 (₨12,243) in Udaipur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (40 minutes ago)