Cost of living in Ubud, Indonesia vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00123 EGP / IDR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubud (Indonesia) is 33% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,946 (Rp 13,006,049) in Ubud to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Valletta costs €400 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Luis costs ARS $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)