Cost of living in Ubud, Indonesia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00121 EGP / IDR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubud (Indonesia) is 32% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,788 (Rp 13,055,375) in Ubud to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Windsor costs C$17 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$500 (41 minutes ago)