Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.530 EGP / THB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 39% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,479 (6,562 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (27 minutes ago)