Cost of living comparison between Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25404 EGP / THB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 36% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,404 (13,399 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)