Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 209%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.453 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 87% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,934 (R$ 2,739) in Uberlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (12 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (27 minutes ago)