Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 267%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 153 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.861 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 96% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,891 (R$ 835) in Uberlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)