Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 238%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.404 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 91% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,525 (R$ 1,948) in Uberlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Khulna costs Taka 400 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jakarta costs Rp 9,950 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 20,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)