Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 235%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.359 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 56% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,214 (R$ 3,212) in Uberaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 2 hours ago)