Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.423 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 38% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,200 (R$ 3,437) in Uberaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ulan Bator costs 500,000 ₮ (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 589 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,220 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨150 (about 3 hours ago)