Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 184%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 180 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.426 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 83% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,343 (R$ 2,090) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2,043 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campos costs R$ 35 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)