Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.766 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 57% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,278 (R$ 3,625) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sion costs CHF 10 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Samsun costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $30,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 195,247TL (about 2 hours ago)