Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01189 EGP / LBP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 68% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,127 (1,693,193 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Buffalo, New York costs $2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (about 2 hours ago)