Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01183 EGP / LBP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 71% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,757 (1,585,901 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $17 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,525 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Turin costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)