Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01042 EGP / LBP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 73% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,333 (415,844 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (about 2 hours ago)