Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01169 EGP / LBP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 64% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,167 (955,327 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (about 2 hours ago)