Cost of living in Tver, Russia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29961 EGP / RUB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tver (Russia) is 5% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,877 (руб 19,614) in Tver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Florence costs €4,000,000,000,000,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 1,000 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)