Cost of living in Tver, Russia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31733 EGP / RUB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tver (Russia) is 6% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,301 (руб 10,404) in Tver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Southampton costs £0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €2.30 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 10,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (about 1 hour ago)