Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 273 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.302 EGP / BAM
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 59% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,580 (833KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 4,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £1.65 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 12,706 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Minsk costs 20 p. (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (34 minutes ago)