Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.214 EGP / BAM
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 62% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,633 (1,037KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $615 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $105 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tyumen' costs руб 400 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,100 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)