Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 243 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.260 EGP / BAM
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 70% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,258 (415KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)