Cost of living comparison between Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Al Mansurah, Egypt
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 150 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.781 EGP / BAM
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 60% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,996 (511KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Novi Sad costs 300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)