Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.804 EGP / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 68% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,262 (Bs 2,916) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Córdoba costs ARS $490,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $93 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)