Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
|Personal Care||+ 308%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28940 EGP / VES *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 311% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 53,457 (184,716 Bs.S.) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Luxembourg costs €35 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johannesburg costs R 7,800 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 75 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €8 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sherbrooke costs C$77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 3,440 (about 1 hour ago)