Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.800 EGP / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 26% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,923 (Bs 2,180) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)