Cost of living in Turku, Finland compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 299%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.093 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turku (Finland) is 191% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,685 (€936) in Turku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)