Cost of living in Turku, Finland compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 266%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.769 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turku (Finland) is 133% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 28,001 (€1,348) in Turku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 80,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)