Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.572 EGP / TMT
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 229% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,285 (2,250 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (35 minutes ago)