Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.241 EGP / TMT
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 94% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,257 (4,437 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 3 hours ago)