Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.293 EGP / TMT
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 273% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,333 (1,763 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (42 minutes ago)