Cost of living comparison between Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.598 EGP / TMT
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 120% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,257 (3,179 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)