Cost of living in Turkestan, Kazakhstan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05272 EGP / KZT
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is 7% cheaper than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 6,100 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 5,649 (107,142 KZT) in Turkestan.
Recent Prices Added
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cartagena costs COL$14,000 (19 minutes ago)