Cost of living comparison between Turin, Italy and Al Mansurah, Egypt
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 720 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.987 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 157% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,035 (€423) in Turin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,010 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Islamabad costs ₨5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php45,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $119 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 279,990 (about 1 hour ago)