Cost of living in Turin, Italy compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 354%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 588 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.777 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 158% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,139 (€632) in Turin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pyongyang costs 5.00 ₩ (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$305 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 17,980₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,318 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)