Cost of living in Turin, Italy compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 358%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 717 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.068 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 163% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,874 (€492) in Turin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shiraz costs ﷼ 900,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$25 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (29 minutes ago)