Cost of living in Turin, Italy compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 367%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 436 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.867 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 155% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,419 (€934) in Turin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 109,904TL (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Malang costs Rp 450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 700 (about 1 hour ago)