Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 171%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00626 EGP / COP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 39% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,084 (COL$2,889,921) in Tunja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.19 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.25 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Porto Alegre costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)