Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00643 EGP / COP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 52% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,700 (COL$885,999) in Tunja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)