Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00623 EGP / COP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 38% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,614 (COL$2,668,910) in Tunja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £32 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guiyang costs 元100 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wichita, Kansas costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)