Cost of living comparison between Tunis, Tunisia and Al Mansurah, Egypt
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 584 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.710 EGP / TND
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 36% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,117 (664 Dinar) in Tunis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)