Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 639 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.847 EGP / TND
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 23% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,934 (2,327 Dinar) in Tunis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Medellín costs COL$200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)