Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 558 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.445 EGP / TND
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 31% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,104 (1,357 Dinar) in Tunis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,700 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)