Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00584 EGP / COP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 10% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,854 (COL$1,002,145) in Tuluá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 900 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Gloucester costs £430 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 15,000 Birr (42 minutes ago)