Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00621 EGP / COP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 10% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,604 (COL$1,224,689) in Tuluá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $4,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 1,500 ₦ (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 29 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nantucket costs $20 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)