Cost of living comparison between Tuluá, Colombia and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00304 EGP / COP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 17% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,394 (COL$1,447,099) in Tuluá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)