Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 224%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 463 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.590 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 111% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,268 ($1,436) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 500 Dinar (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 25 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Patna costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (about 1 hour ago)