Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 217%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.956 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 120% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,401 ($1,470) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zahedan costs ﷼ 250,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cairns costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 3 hours ago)