Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 240%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.929 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 113% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,546 ($1,425) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨1,051 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bilbao costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)