Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 366%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 495 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.070 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 185% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,891 ($492) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨152,475 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,900 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astrakhan' costs руб 500 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (42 minutes ago)