Cost of living in Tula, Russia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28471 EGP / RUB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tula (Russia) is 54% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,819 (руб 16,925) in Tula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (about 1 hour ago)