Cost of living in Tucumán, Argentina vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47078 EGP / ARS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tucumán (Argentina) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,212 (ARS $23,816) in Tucumán to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 810 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Recife costs R$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $28 (about 2 hours ago)