Cost of living in Tucson, Arizona, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 451%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 300 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.684 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tucson, Arizona (United States) is 152% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,308 ($402) in Tucson, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)