Cost of living in Tucson, Arizona, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 586%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 288 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.850 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tucson, Arizona (United States) is 180% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,741 ($464) in Tucson, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limoges costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)