Cost of living comparison between Tucson, Arizona, United States and Al Mansurah, Egypt
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 266 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.800 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tucson, Arizona (United States) is 168% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,057 ($565) in Tucson, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)