Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 221%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16087 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 104% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,470 (¥139,678) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (23 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)