Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 230%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16602 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 145% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,633 (¥100,188) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Saint Petersburg costs руб 115 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$999 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)