Cost of living in Tsu, Japan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15829 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsu (Japan) is 89% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,020 (¥63,306) in Tsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 12 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 50,825 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,032 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wiesbaden costs €79 (about 1 hour ago)