Cost of living comparison between Tsu, Japan and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08565 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsu (Japan) is 98% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,440 (¥86,863) in Tsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (43 minutes ago)