Cost of living in Tsu, Japan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16602 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsu (Japan) is 86% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,270 (¥91,974) in Tsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $7 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $135 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 75 (about 1 hour ago)