Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.530 EGP / PEN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 76% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,831 (S/. 1,778) in Trujillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $54,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aberdeen costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)