Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.455 EGP / PEN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 49% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,377 (S/. 3,002) in Trujillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £15,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (about 3 hours ago)