Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.342 EGP / PEN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 46% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,059 (S/. 3,006) in Trujillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Suzhou costs 10元 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$300 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zaragoza costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)